The History of South Mountain Community College

This fall I'm working under Dr. Summer Cherland on the South Phoenix Oral History Project. Currently I've been working on making the clips for the website from interviews that students conducted earlier this year with teachers and members of the community detailing South Phoenix and South Mountain's history. The main goal of this project is to make sure that the history of South Phoenix is preserved and not forgotten as the years go on. My main goal right now is to work on the video clips in these early weeks but soon I want to transition on working with the website itself. In order to do that I want to start learning more about HTML and CSS to make the website more user friendly.


Click here to visit the website, read some interviews, and follow the progress on this project.


#stemW1SMCCF19

Comments

Popular Posts