First Week at My Internship

My first week at Prisma Graphic was a great one, I was able to meet those who I'll be working alongside and got a preview as to what I shall accomplish during my time there. The tasks I was assigned for my first week included managing software on company computers, setting up devices for the company, and completing HIPAA training. Those who I work alongside have deep knowledge with IT and I feel that as I continue with my internship I will continue to expand my knowledge in Information Technology. I had such a great time working this week and can't wait to see what's in store for me when I arrive next week.

Comments

  1. Congrats on getting the internship with PRISMA Graphic. Are you considering in going into graphic designing as a career? If so, that is so cool! Graphic Designing can be such a diverse and creative career. What will be your main goals doing this internship and what will your project be focusing on? I am excited to hear more of this in your blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts